Tint Slime is available worldwide!
See our Distributor Page to see where to feed your Slime addiction!
Tips & Tricks
Using the soap method to shrink back glass?, Use Tint Slime instead . It gives a bit more grab & doesn’t completely dry for an easier clean up. Works great if you are peeling on the back glass as well.
Installing vinyl, add a ¼ ounce of Tint Slime to a 32oz sprayer to give you just the right amount of slip & quick set up! Want a vinyl specific install mix, add a bit of rubbing alcohol to the Tint Slime mixture to give even more tack!
Using Hard water with no filter or distilled water for installs may require adding a bit more Tint Slime to the mix. Weather, Water & Product differences will dictate the proper mix of Tint Slime so feel free to experiment to find your happy place.
- Bio Degradable
- Wont make you sick (no harmful chemicals)
- Planned obsolescence color (Color intentional breaks down with sunlight)
- No degreasers that weaken film
- No Lanolin that causes stains and streaking
- Wont separate
- No need for frequent sprayer clean out if mixed with distilled water
- No harsh chemicals that weaken the life of your film
- Slips when you need it to, and tacs quickly
- Costs less per ounce than most soaps on the market
- Easier clean up
- No streaking
- Quicker film drying time
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!